Sunday, January 6, 2013

Catching up on Survivor: Arctic

Seeing that the game started before I came back from my holiday, I missed out on the first week and thus I decided to do some quick catching up. Luckily I read fast! It's quite a bit to go through with all those contestants, though some did not post much at all and have been voted off/are being voted off because of this. It's a pity really, perhaps they're unexpectantly busy or are losing inspiration - I hope it's not the second one, the idea just makes me feel bad! Anyway, I really love how everyone's entries link up with one another's which makes it much more entertaining. Due to the fact that this is the first time I'm observing a game, I'm not sure if the linkage is traditional, either way, it's being done quite well. I also love the extra little scribbles and photos so I'm hoping to see more of that. Lastly, the message in the bottle installments offer an interesting third perspective and the indirect and occasional involvement adds extra flavour to the game.
*waves hand* This creature..thing..how do I speak with it??

At the moment I find the Bearthing-Panda-mist duo quite amusing. Laura's writing is also quite amazing which isn't surprising and her encounter with Fly and c1anddsaddict was also just hilarious. I wonder how Laura will get her ear back on?? Mea is quite an interesting character too. As for lisha and Hawk, they better get a move on before it's too late! Good luck to all contestants, keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to vote! :D

    http://creaturescaves.com/community.php?section=Polls&view=513

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder! I try to vote everyday :D

      Delete